It’s gorgeous outside in Sacramento right now! It’s spring time in the City of Trees and everything is in bloom. It’s the best time of the year to head outside and enjoy the scenery before the summer heat hits us. I have been having so much fun getting out of my studio and photographing my clients outdoors. I’m so excited that warm weather has arrived and I am looking forward to working with all of the lovely families that I am going to meet this season.
I am continually scheduling both mini and full outdoor portrait sessions in Sacramento, Roseville, and Folsom, and here is where you can read about all of the details.
Here are the spring portrait specials that Mandi Pol Photography – Sacramento Area Family Photographer is current offering-
And don’t forget! If you refer a friend you receive a $50 credit towards your next session fee or print product purchase.
Choose between a MINI or a FULL outdoor family portrait session-
FULL SESSION $250
- 2 hour outdoor session at your choice of location near Sacramento/Roseville*
- Sitting fee for up to 7 subjects**
- 10 beautifully edited and retouched digital downloads with printing rights
- An online gallery of images where you get to select your favorite shots from our session with the option to purchase more downloads**
MINI SESSION $150
- 20 min outdoor session
- Sitting fee for up to 5 subjects**
- 5 beautifully edited and retouched digital downloads with printing rights
- An online gallery of images where you get to select your favorite shots from our session with the option to purchase more downloads***
Location options for mini sessions include-
Baquera Park in Roseville
Land Park in Sacramento
Willow Creek in Folsom
*Travel fee may apply to location choices farther than 5 miles from Sacramento and Roseville.
**Each additional subject is $25. Please note that family pets are welcome to join the session and do not require an additional subject fee.
***Each additional image download is $15/image
To book your session please email firstname.lastname@example.org. I am happy to answer any questions you may have about booking a family portrait session. Due to limited spaces, please note that your session is not reserved until I receive your payment in advance. I will email you an invoice and you can pay your session fee online with a card processed through PayPal.